Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Top Ten

Top Ten things on my mind today:

1.) too bad Project Runway was a re-run tonight
2.) reading my scriptures daily is a good thing
3.) how many people also sometimes type: "eee" or "qqq" instead of "www"?
4.) can the dental hygienist and dentist see right up my nose?
5.) was a little surprised when I found a snake in one of my perennials to be planted
6.) how much tv is too much tv for a toddler?
7.) I have too many Fall projects to accomplish
8.) thank goodness for the 2nd trimester!
9.) family is #1
10.) can you ever be totally organized?

10 comments:

Deb said...

Very good post it made me smile. Thanks!

Kate said...

I'm so with you on the Project Runway let down! Sigh...

My Many Coloured Days said...

Also smiling!!! I echo your 2nd semester comment - however, I do much prefer the 5th trimester!

Camie said...

Great post! What are your fall projects?? And how did you react when you saw the snake?? I would have freaked out!! I don't normally type eee or qqq, but I do almost always mis-spell my name as Cmaie. Hmmm..

Anne Marie said...

I know I will never be totally and completely organized, only because life keeps happening. And then you get more stuff. And then your kids outgrow stuff that you need to organize. And then you have more kids who require more stuff. You get the point.

Lori said...

Luckily it was only a foot-long garden snake. At first I saw only 2 inches of it and thought it was a slug. Looking closer I saw a coil inside the plant. I shook it out over our flower bed. I was definitely surprised but am proud that I didn't go crazy.

Kristy said...

Right there with you. Except for the snake one! :)

Darn those Project Runway producers.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Dentist and Dental Hygeinist CAN see right up your nose, but most often they have much more important things to look at: Your teeth and gums! :)

Anonymous said...

Speaking of qqq and eee...I ALWAYS misspell hygienist! Go figure.

Michelle said...

lori - i want to write more about this great post but parker is pulling on my arm...let's just say our brains are on the same wavelength!