Monday, January 16, 2012

County Fair August 2011

Our kids really love going to the local County Fair each year. We used to go just to see the animals and sample some fair foods, but now the girls are into all of the rides. This year our family of 5 went with Aunt Kelly, Uncle Eric, Aunt Gaia and cousin Kate. I don't love the atmosphere much and always feel pretty ripped off and am usually the first one ready to go BUT I know the kids had a great time - can't you tell?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Elise likes to "joke around" with the animals. She ALWAYS has a good time - a very happy child.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The girls LOVED the swings, one of my all-time favorite rides too.
Photobucket
I love the expressions in this one - especially on Elise's face!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Those beautiful kids!! Honestly, I got attached to those little girls in our short time together! They're quite lovable!! ♥ ♥

Halo BW said...

Nice pics!

https://ivesort.com/daftar-asuransi-online-mudah-cek-aja-nih/