The girls had a great time playing with their St. Louis cousins this weekend. More on our whirlwind of a weekend later but I had to post this picture of them all holding hands on our nature walk - ADORABLE!
Love the picture!! Great shot on a fantastic trail. So pleased to see a new generation enjoying those trails. Beautiful, full of great memories to be made.
I am the middle child of seven kids and have a great husband, two sweet little girls, and a cute little boy. This is my personal blog - I'm a photographer on the side but must admit that the photos on this blog are unedited and probably shot on auto or semi-auto! Ava & Elise.
1 comment:
Love the picture!! Great shot on a fantastic trail. So pleased to see a new generation enjoying those trails. Beautiful, full of great memories to be made.
Post a Comment