Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm Back

I've been doing some thinking about how I spend my time and what is really important and what is not. I've decided that blogging IS important - at least for the family history - record keeping aspect of it. I LOVE looking back on past posts and seeing the pics and reading the stories, some of which I've already forgotten! I feel sad that I haven't kept up these last couple of years and I realize that I'm missing out on great opportunities to record the things our little family is doing so that we can look back and remember again. I don't think I'll ever regret spending time updating the family blog. I might regret not doing it though (already do).

SO...Here's my goal. From now until the end of 2010, I'm going to post 2 times a week (even if it's twice in one day).

I'd also like to pose a CHALLENGE to all of my blogging friends or readers of this blog. I CHALLENGE you to do the same. Post 2 NEW BLOG Entries EVERY WEEK left in 2010. I think you'll find that you will enjoy it and will be oh so happy you did it in the years to come.

Any takers?

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like our brains have spend time in the same spot. I've given myself a similar goal. We can do it!