My nephew William and his mom and siblings came over this afternoon to play outside in the unseasonably warm weather. He's such a little joker - but he can take a little playful teasing too, which is fun. So of course I had to get my camera out.
I got him to let me take some pictures of him, trying out some different settings. The first ones were free I guess, but then he started trying to make deals with me. "I only let you take my picture if you let me play the Wii." I teasingly said, "whatever!" as he started to run away. Of course then I started chasing him, taking even more pictures!!!
HA HA HA! Gotcha!!! Keep runnin'!
Here's a picture that kind of shows the handiwork of my mother, William's grandmother. Yes, she knitted the OU sweater that he is wearing so proudly (sorry about your team last night though).
And there's William for ya.
1 comment:
i REALLY like that first one of william. did you make the background white or was that just the sky? either way i like it. i think adelle needs some more pictures! she'll be 2 months tomorrow! (jan 19th)
Post a Comment