Friday, December 26, 2008

Warm December Day

We had a pleasant surprise today with our temperatures reaching into the low 60s. We took advantage and went outside for some play time. It's been very cold in recent weeks and yesterday (Christmas) left us all exhausted --so some outdoor time was needed by all. We went on a short walk, rode big wheels and drove cars, chased bubbles, and played tag.

Here's something you don't really want to see. Chris was watching the situation - otherwise I wouldn't have been snapping pictures. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of her walking or running away.


I spy a little toe sticking out. I guess Ava will need her 4th pair of Crocs soon.
The lighting was fairly good so I was trying out my new portrait lens.

Daddy got into the fun. Daddy asked Ava what she'd like to do and she said, "Well, we could play tag?...we are outside...(hesitant giggle)."
And here's Elise happily popping out of the car again. She wanted a piece of the tagging action.
Here she is daring Daddy to "get her".
Yay for unexpected mild weather!

No comments: