There she is -alert and saying hello! This was my sister's first outing (besides dr. visits) with her 2 week old so it was nice to visit with her and hold her tiny little girl.
In camera news, I have a new lens arriving (hopefully) on Monday which will really help with some of the low light situations. I can't wait to give it a go! It's been so much fun just beginning to learn about photography - I have a long way to go before I know what I'm doing, but I'm enjoying the ride and having fun trying different things.
4 comments:
What an angel baby--great pics Lori! Have I already said I LOVE the name? I might need to add it to my list!
Lori - your pictures look great! I liked the baby in a basket. And I loved that you capture a smile on a 2 week old - that is amazing!! Great job.
Beautiful, beautiful pics! What a sweet little girl.
Wow, Lori I am so impressed! Your pics turned out better than the ones I have seen in studios. Great Job!
Post a Comment