Friday, November 14, 2008

Bouncy Fun

October Update #2 (Oct. 25th 2008)
Ava & Elise were invited to their neighbor friend Sutton's 3rd birthday party. His parents sure know how to throw a party. They rented this huge bouncy castle. It was big enough for adults to get in also so Chris and I went down many times - frontwards, backwards, you name it.

I was busy during the morning with Super Saturday at church so Chris took the girls to the party and monitored them in the bouncy until I got there. Here he is taking them all down together.
Besides having a big slide, there was a part for just bouncing, etc.
Elise did really well climbing up to the top of the slide part. She did it all by herself many times. After the party and later that afternoon (and after naps), they invited us over to get in some more bouncy fun.Posted by Picasa

No comments: