Chris and I had a fun date this afternoon attending the local Spring Homes Tour. It's basically a ton of newly constructed homes that are open to the public for viewing. We went to several houses, all varying prices. We saw 2 million dollar homes, one was still being constructed and the other was finished and amazing. It had 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 6 living areas, 5 fireplaces, an outdoor media/bbq entertainment area, a huge master suite and bathroom - (seriously, the bathroom is bigger than my whole living room - and I think my living room is big), and beautiful landscaping. More than once I wondered, how in the world can people fill up these huge spaces? Who needs that much room?We both enjoy looking at houses, making our wish lists, and dreaming about our next house(s). All in all we had a great, fun, free date. (Thank you Kelly for babysitting!)
3 comments:
We have always loved going to those tours of new homes. It is so much fun to dream a little and leave in utter amazement that someone has so much money to spend.
That is a fun date, I love looking at new houses and dreaming!
How fun!! We went to a few open houses this weekend also...always dreaming...
Post a Comment