I have big plans this weekend that I hope don't get messed up.
My plans:
COMPLETE OVERHAUL of our HOUSE!
There are too many toys to pick up over and over and over again, too many clothes to wash, too many papers to sort, too many crafty things piled up in my closet, too much clutter in our cabinets, closets and drawers, and too many project not done. (And I'm not even trying to think about the garage)
ENOUGH is ENOUGH!
I told Chris last night that I am ready to purge. So some sort of purging is going to be happening this weekend and I'm hoping it's the getting rid of stuff kind of purging.
Chris used to joke that it looked like a tornado ripped through our house on days when I left in a hurry (this was when we didn't even have kids), and now - it look as if we gave birth to at least one mini, but mega-energized tornado, Ava. I'm hoping that having fewer things to mess up will equate to fewer messes.???
Chris mentioned going to Costco this Saturday and to KC to do some shopping. I kind of snapped at him because I do not want anything to mess up my big plans for this weekend. Wish me luck!
Melisa Osmond: Finding the Power in You
4 years ago
4 comments:
luck!
Amen sister! I'm hoping we can get some of that purging energy over here too ... one should not feel claustrophobic in their own home!
This is a constant battle. I recently limited my kids clothing to 4 pants, 7 tops. Love it! (And I sold a bunch at once upon a child too!)
Hope it goes great. Sounds like a wonderful plan.
Post a Comment