Chris and I have talked about and we've decided that we need more space...
on my computer.
Every day when I got online I have a warning message:
Warning: you're running out of room on Drive C
Warning: disk space low
Warning: disk space very low
Warning: aren't you listening? disk space low, woman! Delete some stuff
after deleting and rearranging things still:
Warning: computer will self-destruct if you do not free up some space!
So, needless to say - I can't really upload all of my great pics and stuff to blog about what we've been up to. This leaves me less excited about updating my blog.
If any of you are still checking to see if I've updated - I'm sorry. A new computer is in the works, however so I should be back up and blogging soon and receiving fewer (hopefully) threatening warnings. I'll also be adding some posts soon of some of the things I'm behind on but do have pics for....if anyone still cares. (I must just be playing to my ego that people are waiting on pins and needles to see what silly new expressions Elise has said or what "darndest" thing Ava said the other day or to hear me say "how fun" or "great" something was. ) ;) Good things I rationalize time spent blogging as keeping a record and family history for myself and posterity. I'm in a silly mood - better stop for tonight! :)
Melisa Osmond: Finding the Power in You
4 years ago
4 comments:
Hey-don't sell yourself short! I, for one, AM ALWAYS waiting on pins and needles to read about your latest family happenings. Witty and humorous as usual, and that's all that matters. :)
i agree! i just thought you were busy with the holidays. have fun getting a new computer!!
Hope you get that new computer soon. And I am always happy to see an update from you.
I just hate that! I need more memory, too!
Post a Comment