Lori! That cake and those flowers are incredible! Thanks for all your posts! I'm more in the reading phase of blogging than the writing phase right now. Glad to see you're in the writing one - always good stuff to read!
I am the middle child of seven kids and have a great husband, two sweet little girls, and a cute little boy. This is my personal blog - I'm a photographer on the side but must admit that the photos on this blog are unedited and probably shot on auto or semi-auto! Ava & Elise.
7 comments:
The cake looks lovely! NIce job to you and your mom.
Lori! That cake and those flowers are incredible! Thanks for all your posts! I'm more in the reading phase of blogging than the writing phase right now. Glad to see you're in the writing one - always good stuff to read!
I love those flowers! The cake looks just beautiful.
It all looks beautiful!
Thank you for having us on Tuesday.
Lori,
That was me Livia that showed anonymous.
GORGEOUS! You have so many talents!
new blog!!!
Post a Comment