Saturday, July 21, 2007

Weekend Projects

We've kept busy this weekend with a few various projects.

Here's what I've been doing: making file-folder games & fingerplays as well as flannel board activties. This has actually been one of those projects I've spent time on here and there. I couldn't pass up the 20 cents a foot laminating at Mardels. (normally only 25cents/foot which is incredible).

Here's what Chris has been doing:

5 comments:

My Many Coloured Days said...

Wow! Where did you get all your flannel board originals?

Deb said...

I have wanted to make file folder games did you get them online?

Jenny said...

Lori, you must share your sources with us curious ladies! That looks like so much work. Your girls will love it! Now I want to do the same thing!

Anonymous said...

Please do share more about the flannel board games. Where did you get them? I would like some for my little ones.

Anne Marie said...

Okay, I just finished the book and will not say too much lest you have not. But I was impressed as always by J.K. Rowling creating very real, believable characters.