Friday, July 06, 2007

New Link

I'm adding a new link to my blog (seen on the right sidebar) to http://www.mormon.org/. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (official name), but often referred to as Mormons, Latter-Day Saints or LDS. I know many of my blog readers are also lds but many of of you are not, so I feel this is an easy way for me to share this with you. I've been a member all of my life and have a strong testimony of the principles taught. I tend to shy away from direct mention of my church because religion is such a personal issue. However, I realize that by sharing my source of strength and happiness - that others may grow closer to God/Our Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ and possibly bring more joy into their lives.

http://www.mormon.org/ is an official church website great for people who are interested in learning more about the Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter-Day Saints at their leisure. I encourage you to check it out and let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

Great idea to post this link!