Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sunday and more

Here are my girls snuggled up on Sunday morning. I can't believe Elise is 5 weeks old and Ava will soon be celebrating her 2nd birthday.
This was our first Sunday back at church I was a little anxious because Elise does not do well outside of the house. She screams when we put her in the carseat and is hard to settle down when she gets going. I'm hoping she'll learn to enjoy sleeping in her carseat...I guess we were lucky that Ava didn't mind it when she was a baby.
Things went pretty well. Chris kept an eye on Ava. Elise slept through Sacrament mtg - thank goodness. We ended up helping out in the nursery b/c they were short-handed and had lots of criers. Good thing that didn't last long.
here's Elise in her Sunday dress that I found brand-new at a garage sale before Ava was born for only 50 cents.
The open house for Liz (previous post) was also on Sunday. Here's Elise at the end of our long Sunday.
CHEESE! Here's a pic of Ava and I being silly for the camera. I'm trying to find time to make sure she feels lots of love, It seems the last few days I've had to hold Elise a lot! Let's just say we've had a couple of 2 movie + days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great buy the dress was. I remember spending $40 and up for cute little dresses.
The last picture needs to be framed. It is very cute!

Anne Marie said...

These pictures are so sweet. I love that last one of you and Ava.

Jenny said...

You guys all look great! In fact, you don't even look tired at all for your first Sunday back at church. I look back at my pictures and can see the exhaustion in my eyes!

Kristy said...

How sweet! I love those pictures and dresses.