Happy Anniversary, Chris! We don't have any big plans for our anniversary...other than watching Heroes tonight. I'm hoping we can work out a way to catch a movie one evening coming up. I'm ready for a little time away from the kiddos. :)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lori-- If I were there I would definitely babysit your sweet girlies! And how is it that I talked to you today and you didn't mention your anniversary!! Congrats! 8 years is a great accomplishment worth celebrating!
I am the middle child of seven kids and have a great husband, two sweet little girls, and a cute little boy. This is my personal blog - I'm a photographer on the side but must admit that the photos on this blog are unedited and probably shot on auto or semi-auto! Ava & Elise.
7 comments:
Lori--
If I were there I would definitely babysit your sweet girlies! And how is it that I talked to you today and you didn't mention your anniversary!! Congrats! 8 years is a great accomplishment worth celebrating!
oops! I misspelled my own name! That's embarrassing!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you get some time for the 2 of you soon. Those pictures are beautiful.
Happy Anniversary! I hope you get that date soon!
Happy Anniversary! I totally remember when you got married! Eight years already??
Lori, I'll be glad to come and watch my nieces...this next week I'm off...so pick a night.
Happy Anniversary! Ditto to Jenny!
Post a Comment