I am the middle child of seven kids and have a great husband, two sweet little girls, and a cute little boy. This is my personal blog - I'm a photographer on the side but must admit that the photos on this blog are unedited and probably shot on auto or semi-auto! Ava & Elise.
7 comments:
Congratulations!! We can't wait to see a picture of the whole family. I hope everything went well and you have a good recovery. Love the name Elise!
Congratulations! What a great name!
i had a great friend named elise! BEAUTIFUL name. can't wait to see pics - hope you are doing well!
Congratulations! Rest it up and we'll do our best to wait for pics of your new princess!
I LOVE the name! Hope you're doing well.
Yippee! We are so happy for you guys! Like everyone else, she has a beautiful name and we're looking forward to seeing pictures and meeting her!
Congratulations from Missouri! We're glad your ordeal is finally over! We'll be thinking about you and waiting for pictures!
Post a Comment