Sunday, December 10, 2006

Check it out

Check out this cute new dress my mom, Ava's grandmother, made Ava! It's actually a little knitted sleeveless dress and jacket set.

Here's the back view - she even added trim to the jacket so it stood out and did some cool detail work along the cuffs and hem of the dress.
Ava apparently likes her new dress too. THANKS GRANDMA!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow! I can't believe she made that. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That is so amazing! I love that dress! What a talented grandma!

Anne Marie said...

I LOVE this dress. You are so lucky. And I love the pictures of Santa. You look gorgeous

Anonymous said...

She is so cute in that dress. Pink is one of Jasmine's favorite colors.

Alyson said...

Lori: Seriously amazing dress. And it fits her perfectly! I didn't even know your mom was a knitter!