I don't have much exciting to write about. I've been working on collecting fabrics and just finished the top to an I-spy quilt. (Thanks for the new addiction, Camie! I'll add that to my list of addictions, which include: scrapbooking, food, email, web/blog-surfing, various TV shows, shopping, speeding, etc.)
Needless to say, my house is a disaster area. It's too hard to manage all of the "other stuff", when you're immersed in a project. It's too bad we can't just spend all of our time doing the things we want to do. I'm still praying for a cleaning fairy.
Melisa Osmond: Finding the Power in You
4 years ago
7 comments:
Maybe with Chris's new job you can afford a cleaning lady!!
I told Jon that if there is any luxury I could have when we are finished with school and the student loans are paid off I want a housekeeper who comes in once a week to do the deep cleaning!
That'd be nice.
I need someone to just pick up after me 24-7. I will say though that looking back at the video we have of when Ava was not mobile - I thought many times how clean our house looked.
I have a cleaning fairy. Her name is Estella, and she is worth every penny!
How 'bout posting some pictures of the quilt in progress?
I'd post pics - but it's supposed to be a Christmas gift. Maybe I'll email a pic. (Camie's made one too!)
Chris would probably make me choose between a cleaning fairy and being able to buy whatever craft supplies I want. I guess I'd rather have a messy house. (Besides, Chris actually is a pretty good cleaning fairy). ;)
Coming from someone who hates cleaning, I say, enjoy some fun hobbies. It makes you so much happier as a mom. Toddlers are natural mess-makers, so it's almost impossible to really stay on top of it.
Hello, Lori. Little behind on my blog reading. What fun you've been having! Halloween parties and quilting! I miss my party friends in Lawrence! It was fun to see Kate and Ava together in the tub, too.
Post a Comment