_'_ ....._ _ _ _ _..... _ _..... _ _ ....._..... _ _ _....._ _ _ _ _ _ !
UPDATE: Rebecca solved it right away: "I'm going to be a big sister!" Good job, Rebecca.
Yes, Ava is going to be a big sister. I was hesistating on when to tell because I'm only about 10 weeks but the news is starting to trickle out anyway. Due date: March 26th. Once again, Chris and I were surprised. Ava will almost be 2 when the new baby is born. We're pretty happy with the timing.
9 comments:
I'm going to be a big sister? If so...congratulations! If not, sorry for spreading rumors!
Congratulations! What a fun way to spread the great news!
Congratulations! I have heard only the best about you as a mother and am thrilled for you! Keep us updated on how this pregnancy goes... that can sometimes be the toughest part of adding another member to your family.
Congratulations!!! When we were expecting Andrew I made a t-shirt for Jasmine that said the same thing (I'm going to be a big sister!). I took a picture with her wearing it and mailed it to all of our family. They all loved it!
Having two is sooo GREAT!
Congrats Lori!
Congratulations, Lori! That is so exciting. I hope your pregnancy goes well. It will be great for Ava to have a sibling.
Why is it that the one time I'm away from my blogs for a 24 hour period, something SO EXCITING happens!! CONGRATULATIONS! Good job Rebecca for cracking the code--I couldn't figure it out!
Congratulations!!
That is very exciting news. Are Maya and Quartz as excited as Ava?
Congratulations, Lori!!!
Post a Comment